JCB INTELI-HYBRID GENERATOR
During periods of light load, the generator will be switched off
Switching the engine off means less fuel use and significant cost saving
Reduced engine use, reduces maintenance time and costs
Zero noise emissions with battery power operation
Automatic stop-start technology with fuel savings of up to 60%
Single-phase and three-phase output included
JCB Power Products has developed the world’s first Inteli-Hybrid generator, to meet a range of off-grid power requirements from construction sites, telecoms, agriculture, mining and event hire.
Generators are specified to meet the peak load requirement of an application, yet off-grid sites often face significant changes in load requirement throughout the day, leading to inefficient running of the generator and excessive fuel use. JCBs Inteli-Hybrid Generator provides an alternative power solution with the potential to make significant savings.
The JCB Inteli-Hybrid Generator has the potential to deliver significant fuel savings, by enabling the engine to be switched off and batteries to supply power during periods of low load, eliminating generator light loading. This will significantly save on the cost of fuel as well as the time and cost of refuelling.
- During periods of light load, the generator will be switched off
- Switching the engine off means less fuel use and significant cost saving
- Reduced engine use, reduces maintenance time and costs
- Zero noise emissions with battery power operation
- Automatic stop-start technology with fuel savings of up to 60%
- Single-phase and three-phase output included